|In life we all use every day to lithium batteries , such as mobile phones, laptops, 12v electric fish lithium batteries , etc., which are used in lithium battery. Lithium battery contains lithium content, then how is this lithium content calculated?|
I believe that many people do not know that the Civil Aviation Administration has a regulation on the transportation of lithium batteries, which is the provisions of the "Lithium Battery Air Transport Code".
1. When the lithium battery or spare battery in the equipment is transported as baggage, the lithium metal or lithium alloy battery should not exceed 2 grams of lithium.
2, lithium-ion battery rated energy should not exceed 100Wh (electricity, and current, voltage, time proportional relationship).
3. For large-scale lithium-ion batteries with rated energy greater than 100Wh and less than 160Wh, they must be approved by the air operator before they can be carried, but the number of carriers must not exceed two.
4. Equipment containing lithium batteries inside can be placed in checked baggage or hand luggage, and spare lithium batteries can only be placed in hand luggage.
Second, 12v lithium battery lithium content calculation method:
If a current (mAh) is marked on the lithium battery, the current is divided by 1000 and multiplied by 0.3 to obtain the grams of the lithium content of the battery. For example, if the battery current is 5000mAh, the lithium content is 5000mAh÷1000X0.3=1.5g, and the lithium content is less than 2g, which fully meets the safety standards.
Third, the rated energy calculation method:
1. If the nominal voltage (V) and nominal capacity (Ah) of the battery are known, the value of the rated energy can be calculated by calculation. The formula is: Wh=VxAh, for example, a 12v20ah lithium battery, the rated energy is 12×20= 240; In general, the nominal voltage and nominal capacity are marked on the battery.
2. If only mAh (mAh) is displayed on the 12v lithium battery, divide this value by 1000 to get the ampere-hour (Ah). For example, the nominal voltage of a lithium battery is 4.2V, the nominal capacity is 3000mAh, and its rated energy is:
3000mAh 1000 1000 = 3Ah3.7V × 3Ah = 11.1Wh